Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Yet More Recipes & A Place Setting

You know that my sister and family came over for dinner on Saturday.

You know we had The Pioneer Woman's Olive Cheese Bread for an appetizer.

You didn't know that these were the table place settings:
  • My grandmother's china (Nancy - Japan) {not expensive - pink and gray were her signature colors}
  • Morgantown Amethyst Water Glass
  • Araglin Waterford Red Wine Glass
  • Vintage Easterling Sterling Silver, "American Classic"
  • Vintage Linen Napkins
  • Other linens sewn by me
I don't have photos of the food, but I do have a menu and a couple of links:
A good time was had by all.

What did you have for dinner Saturday night?

3 comments:

  1. Didn't eat dinner Saturday night was we were at the emergency vet but I LOVE amethyst glass. I'm a collector and carefully peruse yard sales, antique stores and estate sales for it.

    Lovely glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! We had a totally ghetto meal of leftovers. I'll take your dinner over that ANY day of the week. It sounds scrumptious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I scored the amethyst glasses (6 as seen and 4 aperitif) at a garage sale 13 or 14 years ago. $20 for 10 glasses. Whoo hoo!

    ReplyDelete