Sunday, January 1, 2012

To Be or Not To Be - My Blog

In 2009, I posted 247 times.

In 2010, I posted 235 times.

In 2011, I posted 163 times.

Wow. What happened in 2011?

The question is "Have I said everything I have to say?" I don't think so, but I need outside inspiration.

I've decided to participate in BlogHer's NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month). It's a public committment to post every day on your blog for one month. If you are stumped for a daily topic, they provide writing prompts. I reserve the right to not use their suggestions for my posts. However, if I find myself without a topic for the day, I will do my best to follow their lead and create a post.

The theme for January is Beginnings.


Why don't you plan to visit me every day this month to see if I meet this challenge?

7 comments:

  1. I will try to read you everyday! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck. I found the monthly thing fairly easy let's hope I can do the yearly thing! I'll be here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. now i need to go see how many times i posted since 2007...great idea. i am super curious!

    i am out blog jogging today. I am visiting the blogs of the person who commented before me in the comment thread and commenting on their blog (did you follow all that?)...i came from Jill of All Trades

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay. Well I signed up too and didn't even realize they were giving out topics. My plan? Just to write as much as I can. I'm looking forward to seeing what you have to say too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Humm....a title every day.... maybe I'll give it a go. We'll have to see. I love the table setting that your nieces did! it was beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Doing a little traveling, but I'll try this month. Can you post twice one day to make up for missing one? I don't know about you, but I find blogging about something that is nagging at me is very useful and I can't always wait.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beryl: I think if you want to blog more than once a day to make sure you have 31 posts for the month, it would be okay. It's all about challenging yourself to write!

    ReplyDelete