Monday, January 23, 2012

Google Friend Connect is Going Away

If you are a blog reader, you probably have seen posts about Google's decision to retire Google Friend Connect (GFC) for all non-Blogger sites as of March 1, 2012.

I've read various articles that recommend users of GFC remove it from their Blogger blogs, because of the concern that Google will ultimately retire the functionality even on Blogger blogs.

I've decided to remove GFC at the end of February. If you are one of my GFC friends and would like to continue receiving notification of my posts, you may subscribe via Feedburner or via e-mail. Both options are found on the right side bar of the Clipboard. 

Go ahead. Sign up now. Thanks so much!

2 comments:

  1. I never figured out the Friend Connect thing - I just follow the old fshioned way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure how I follow you....hmmmm, egads! I haven't even thought about all that.

    ReplyDelete