What you ask, have I worked on so diligently? I attended several estate sales last week and purchased quite a bit of inventory for my booth. Those items, coupled with the cup & saucer collection I unpacked this week have kept me busy.
It is amazing the time it takes to "work" new merchandise. The process looks like this:
- search out inventory
- research values
- research current pricing
- clean and/or repair the item
- add item information to booth inventory spreadsheet
- create price tag
- photograph item for inventory & for blog and/or facebook
- attach price tags and pack for transport
- write blog post with photos
- transport items to booth and incorporate into existing stock, which typically means creating new displays
- photograph booth
- publish blog post
- upload photos to facebook
- tweet about new blog and facebook posts
- plan next inventory shopping trip
- start at #1 above
No wonder I needed a nap today.
Tomorrow morning I will iron, photograph and price the linens I'm taking to the booth. I'll add the new stock and publish a new post on Cindy's Cupboard in the afternoon.
Then, I'll probably take another nap!
What are you planning to do tomorrow?