Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Happy March 1st!

St Patrick's Day is just around the corner. I'm beginning to decorate for it, so I thought I would share with you a recent purchase and addition to my "dead lady art" collection.

I paid $3 for this painting at an estate sale. The artist's name is Libby. Unfortunately, there is no date on the painting.
It's a perfect addition to my St Patrick's Day decorations.

I'll show you all the decorations some time in the next week or so. I can't finish them today because my dining room is now doubling as my craft and sewing room!
Do you decorate for St Patrick's Day?

2 comments:

  1. The newest addition to your dead lady art collection is so cute and cheerful! I have never decorated for St. Patrick's Day before, but I maybe I could start this year...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Note to everyone out there, put a date on things! Can you believe how many paintings you've found that don't have dates!

    ReplyDelete