Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bedding on the Brain

What, you may ask, is my current project? How about organizing all the linens in the house?

I was pulling out clean sheets and pillowcases yesterday and contemplating whether it was really time to put away our heavy winter quilt, when one thing led to another and suddenly I had sheet sets and quilts everywhere. I did not realize we had so many quilts. The majority of them are handmade and could use some minor repair.

My project for the week will be sort through all the sheets, put away the flannels and store the quilts. Well, maybe I'll keep one out for us to use for a while longer.

I need to purchase a new mattress pad for our bed. I should check the pad on the guest bed also. Maybe I'll buy a new set of sheets for the spring.

How about you? What's the condition of your linen closet?

1 comment:

  1. I just cleaned mine today! Mostly just rearranging! heehee! Hugs! ♥

    ReplyDelete