Thursday, March 10, 2011

Crochet Dolly Needs A Home

I toured a small town Antique Mall recently. I found a sweet doll who needs a home.

She reminds me of Scarlett, just a bit.
Look at the detail on the back of her dress!
Someone put in a lot of work and hours into this doll. The price was a measly $8.

I don't collect dolls, so I did not purchase her. I feel a bit guilty about that now.

She's is at Gan's Antique Mall in Bartlesville, OK, if you want to rescue her.

I'm joining Colorado Lady for Vintage Thingies Thursday. I encourage you to click over and vist all the great entries!

5 comments:

  1. There are lots of little girls and some big ones that would love having this doll.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful doll. I agree, lots of work went into that! Happy VTT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I lost my comment I think. Would you believe I have a homemade Christmas angel I made out of an old doily I had made years ago on my post for VTT. That is a beautiful doll and yes a lot of hard work. Pop over if you get the change. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete