Monday, March 7, 2011

Help For The Cooking Challenged

The Husband and I saw what we thought was an amazing product in the spice aisle of the grocery store this weekend. A recipe card and pre-measured spices to make dinner.
What a help for cooking newbies or the cooking challenged!

Have you seen these on your spice aisle? What do you think of them? I think McCormick Recipe Inspirations are inspired!

Note: I wrote the post because I was impressed with the idea. I have not tried this product. I was not asked to write this post, nor will I be compensated for this post.

2 comments:

  1. That is a pretty clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I always hesitate buying a jar of something that I know I will use only a teaspoon of. That's one reason I like the Whole Foods bulk spices, although they seemed to be cutting down their selection last time I was there.

    ReplyDelete