Friday, March 25, 2011

The Week

So what, you ask, have I been doing this past week?

As I wrote here, I've been working on my closet. This week I completed the project. I took another 5 large bags, plus 20+ hangers with clothes in dry cleaner bags to Goodwill. It's really ridiculous the clothing I have hung onto, that I could not or would not wear. I'm happy other people will have the opportunity, at a low price, to wear the items.

For those of you who know me well, you know that I'm a collector of things. I have recently decided to act on my long time desire to allow some of my "pretties" to go to other homes. I am seriously working on opening an antique mall booth.

You may follow my journey on my new blog, Cindy's Cupboard. I've also created a Facebook business page here that you may follow. Be patient with me on Facebook, as creating a business page has been a bit of a challenge! And last, but not least, I've created a twitter account for Cindy's Cupboard.

As I mentioned in this post, The Husband has returned to the work world. We are still adjusting to the change in our routines. You might say it's been a good thing, since I've had the luxury of uninterrupted time to clean out my closets and start on the cupboards. However, the poor dear is afraid of what he will find (or not find) when he returns home!

So, what have you been up to?

2 comments:

  1. this fall I filled up my entire car, could barely get the trunk shut! I am planning doing a spring clean out too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fascinating endeavor! I will enjoy seeing how this unfolds, and I wish you the best of luck. As for what I'm working on, I am constantly trying to develop my own little craft business. I feel like the work is never done, but it's fun and I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete