Thursday, February 24, 2011

Change Has Come Again

I wrote here last year about a big change in our household.

Today I'm writing to document another change. The Husband started a new 6 month contract assignment this week.

Um, hello?

Are we not going to go on fantastic road trips this spring and summer? We had such fun last year on our "See The USA" road trips. Links to just a few of my posts are herehere and here.

I've now given myself "road trip fever" simply by re-reading all my vacation posts. Pesky new assignment getting in the way of vacation. Boo!

What are your vacation plans for this spring and summer?

NOTE: Truly and honestly, we are very grateful for The Husband's new work assignment. 

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, I am heading down to Austin, Texas for the Arts Yard Festival. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete