Thursday, June 3, 2010

Theoretical Question

If you are at a cabin in the mountains of New Mexico where you have to drive 13 miles into town just to get cell phone reception or an internet connection, is it bad to stay in your pj's all day? 

There were many things to be done, in addition to hanging laundry on the line like in the olden days. For instance, reading a great book (The Girl With The Dragan Tattoo), watching a chipmunk dart here and there, watching a wren build a nest and watching numerous hummingbirds feed.

I mean, you don't have time to shower and get dressed, do you? 

Not that I've done that this week. I was just asking for a friend...yes, a friend.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you made the best decision in a tough situation. Having experienced the Dragon Tattoo, I'm proud of you for hanging out the laundry and watching the birds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay in the PJ's. Means less laundry later. Now I must read a review on your suggested book.

    ReplyDelete