Thursday, June 17, 2010

"See The USA" Roadtrip Recap

I must confess, we were both very happy to see this sign on Wednesday:
We were gone for 21 days.

We went through parts of 9 states (Oklahoma, Texas, New Mexico, Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, Nebraska, Kansas).

I had never been to 4 of the states (Wyoming, Montana, South Dakota, Nebraska).

We saw famous places (national parks and roadside attractions) we'd never seen before and we thoroughly enjoyed playing tourist.

We visited some nice antique shops, which always makes my day!

The Husband drove 3,400 miles. I drove 1 mile. Hey, that's the way we do things on vacation!

We took lots of pictures (some quite dorky) and I tried to write fun blog entries so my readers could enjoy the journey with us.

We had a great trip, but are glad to be home.

I've now got laundry to do, groceries to buy, and blogs to read!

2 comments:

  1. I know you are glad to be home but what a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowee! Sounds like my hubby...he LOVES to drive. Good thing I like to ride along. Cannot wait to read all about your trip...sounds like a blast!

    ReplyDelete