Monday, September 13, 2010

Oh, My Aching Back! (and leg)

In the past, I have had problems with my lower back and, after a few adjustments from a chiropractor, have gone on my merry way.

I'm in need of a few adjustments again. This is obvious if you see me trying to get up out of a chair and walk. Although, once I'm up and moving around you can't tell I'm having any trouble.

But, I decided to give in today. The pain is not getting any better. In fact, it is worse.

I have a chiropractor appointment this afternoon. Wish me a good adjustment!

P.S. I'll be working on blog posts this week covering our last trip and this past weekend, which consisted of lots of family fun. Plus, I hope to catch up on my blog reading and commenting.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, bummer. Pain is the worst. I hope the adjustment helps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had a disc problem and sciatica and I don't think there is anything that hurts worse. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete