Monday, September 20, 2010

The Weekend - The Nieces

If you follow me on Twitter, you know that we babysat our nieces this past weekend.

We spent time at Miller Swim School, Cherry Street Farmers Market, Tulsa Greek Festival and Maple Park. We also embroidered dish towels, painted ceramic figurines, colored Princess pictures, played cards and drew chalk pictures. Uncle Steve, as always, made "initial" pancakes for Sunday breakfast. Alison:
Lauren:
I asked the girls what was the most fun thing they did all weekend. Lauren said "Getting my face painted." (at the Greek Festival)
Alison said "Visiting Chance, the puppy." Who, I might add, is still totally darn cute and I continue to plot the puppy 'napping!

It was an exhausting weekend. And FUN! What did you do this weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment