To accept this award I have to:
- reveal 7 truths about myself (what?)
- select 7 blogs that I would like to share the award with
1) I read my local newspaper from front to back (section A, page 1 to section X, page ?) every day. I love the routine of reading the paper. Reading it on-line is just not the same.
2) For approximately 13 years, I worked one week out of the year at the NFL's National Invitational Camp in Indianapolis, IN. I always volunteered to be on the "weighing and measuring" team, but they would never let me. I was constantly relegated to data entry, dang it. Even so, oh the stories I could tell...
3) I've always wanted to design fabulous tablecloths and napkins. I love to set a pretty table, you see.
4) I'm stubborn. Really stubborn. Really, really stubborn.
5) When I was probably 9 or 10, my brother and I put our little sister in a trash can and carried it to the curb just as the trash truck was turning onto our street. She screamed. Mom heard. You can pretty much figure out the rest of the story.
6) I'm perfectly happy to never leave my house for days at a time. Days, I say.
7) I'm obsessed with ensuring the doors to the house are locked. At all times. The Husband does NOT appreciate it when I accidently lock him out.
The 7 blogs I would like to see play along for this award are:
This is a self perpetuating award. Don't feel obligated to play along, but I sure would like to get to know you better!