Monday, September 6, 2010

Hello. My name is Cindy.

Sorry I've not posted in a few days.

The Husband and I have been celebrating our 16th anniversary and my X birthday. :-)

This Labor Day weekend we have been in Minocqua, Wisconsin visiting a friend on his 40th birthday weekend. The wife organized a fantastic, surprise party with a whole, roasted pig! There were 80+ folks at the party; from Calgary, Chicagoland and WI locals (plus 2 stray Okies). Let me just assure you, a GREAT time was had by all!

It was quite the weekend. His father-in-law's birthday was Friday, his father's birthday was Saturday, my birthday was Saturday and our friend's birthday was on Sunday. Cake and ice cream for everyone, every day!

We've had lots of fun, for sure. Heading home Tuesday morning. Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment