Thursday, February 18, 2010

Yesterday - A Perfect Wednesday

By 9:00am, I was showered, in clean clothes, and had make-up and jewelry on.

Not that I'm not showered and dressed early in the day. It's just that I had MAKE-UP and JEWELRY on by 9:00 am.

I was at Tulsa's Old School Bagel Cafe early for breakfast. I left there and went to an estate sale, Red Crown Credit Union, Gardner's Book Store, Sam's Club and my Mom's house.

It was a full day.

After a couple of busy hours at the house, The Husband came home from work. He and I had dinner at Sonoma, one of our favorite places.

I cannot think of anything that was wrong with today. I hope you feel the same about your life.

3 comments:

  1. Hey had dinner with girl friends at Sonoma on Monday. Had never eaten there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love days like that. It's been a pretty darn good one here, too. I can't complain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too love Sonoma -- and miss it. Sounds like a delicious day.

    ReplyDelete