Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Lost: Episode 5 of The Final Season


"Lighthouse"

I know lots of people are frustrated by the lack of answers to old questions in the new episodes.

Not to mention, the new questions that are raised in every new episode.

But I have confidence by the end of the season all our questions will be answered.

What do we know after this episode?

On the island:
  • Claire is crazy, but at least we now know what happened to her
  • Jin is a terrible liar
  • Hurley follows directions well and is funny
  • Jack ultimately still thinks only of himself
Sideways:
  • Jack has a son
  • Christian is still a jerk
I can't wait to see the episode again and to read the blogs on the web tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to next week.

1 comment:

  1. So, Perry and I have started watching Lost. We are watching the first season on Netflix Watch instantly!!! So far... creepy!! lol Why are there polar bears on a deserted tropical island???

    ReplyDelete