Tuesday, February 16, 2010

One Year Anniversary of Cindy's Clipboard

Today is the one year anniversary of my blog.

It's hard to believe 365 days have passed since I wrote my first blog entry. I've written 280 posts about a variety of subjects, some serious and some silly. I'm proud that I've stayed committed to this blog and produced so many posts.

By exploring the internet, I've found a number of excellent blogs to read. I have also learned from these blogs what I like and do not like as a blog reader. Best of all, I've met new people on-line and in person.

My goals for the second year of Cindy's Clipboard are:
  • to continue writing about anything and everything that interests and amuses me
  • to meet more bloggers and continue learning from them
  • become an active part of the blogging community
I hope you stay with me for this second year of Cindy's Clipboard!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on ONE YEAR!!! :) Happy Birthday Cindy's Clipboard!!

    ReplyDelete