Monday, February 8, 2010

The Weekend

Since Thursday, I've been on the go, go, go...

I enjoyed the Tulsa Blogger's Meetup Thursday evening. I was happy to meet Carla from Jill of all Trades and her daughter, Briana, from SheezKrafty. They are nice, nice people! There were a lot of nice people at the event and it was great to see the bloggers in person. Hopefully, more of these events will occur in the future.

Friday night, The Sister and her family came for dinner. It had been a while since we'd been together due to illness, work schedules, vacations, etc. It was great to be able to sit around talking and laughing.

Saturday afternoon I went to Diva Girlz for the 7 year old niece's official birthday party. Unfortunately, I missed the portion of the party where glitter eye shadow and glitter in your hair was applied. I would have TOTALLY rocked that look, I just know it!

Saturday night, old friends came over for dinner. It had been quite a while since we had been together, so it was fun to talk and laugh and share a bottle of wine.

Sunday was a very lazy day. Of course, we watched the Super Bowl and the commercials. We were happy the New Orleans Saints won. I can remember rooting for them years ago when their fans would wear brown paper bags over their heads! They've come a long way, baby. Good for them.

1 comment: