Monday, June 1, 2009

Resumption of Normal

For the last 10 days, we have lived in a bubble of grief and disbelief.

My husband and his brother lost their sister on May 21st. Which compounded our grief of losing their mother only 9 short months ago. Between their mother and sister passing, their cousin also lost her husband.

I remember my grief at losing my father. I can hardly imagine losing my mother, much less my sister or brother, as I love them endlessly.

There has been much death and grief in our immediate and extended family. May God grant us peace and relief from sorrow. As well as the ability to function in our "new" normal.

2 comments:

  1. At least you two have been able to go down and help. We feel completely helpless around here. But, mostly, we don't talk about it. Perry says he's tired of feeling sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete