Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Home Decor by The Husband

So, as my regular readers know, I've been traveling during the week due to work.

I returned home last week and walked into the living room. There, front and center on the mantel, sat the Triple Bobble Head of three former Tulsa Drillers players The Husband got at a recent game. The former players are:
  1. Juan Gonzalez
  2. Rueben Sierra
  3. Sammy Sosa
How's that for a bit of trivia?

The Husband told me on Sunday I could remove the bobble heads from the mantle. My comment was, "No, no. You spend more time here now than I do. They can stay here until I stop traveling."

It could be time for me to return home. Just saying...

3 comments:

  1. Well, he needed to have somebody to talk to and who better ?

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. see, you are being cooperative, not obedient.

    ReplyDelete