Sunday, June 7, 2009

Baby Shower

A year ago today, The Husband and I were in Midland, Texas for the wedding of my husband's brother's, wife's, sister's son (got that?) to a lovely girl.
Yesterday, I was in Okemah, OK for a shower to make sure Katherine Elizabeth has everything she needs waiting for her at her debut in August.
Below, left to right, Margaret (Matt's mom), Callie, and Lisa (Callie's mom).
Erica, cousin-in-law and shower co-hostess, made the cutest diaper cake for the shower.  
The party was at a restaurant named the Hen House, which is just adorable.

I met some lovely women at this function and will share a profound quote from one of them in a future post.

1 comment:

  1. I am so very happy to see some pictures from the shower!!! I still can't believe I wasn't able to be there! I'm glad a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete