Saturday, May 30, 2009

Friday Night at Driller's Stadium

The Husband asked me if I wanted to go out to dinner on Friday night. Of course, I said yes. We had hot dogs, peanuts and beers. Whoo hoo!
It was a beautiful night.
OH. MY. GAWD. Our seats were behind two guys we have known for years through work. Randy and Craig.  They are a bit crazy.
I miss seeing these guys every day.  

They used to be part of a "comedy trio", but unfortunately the third person, Doug, passed away earlier this year. As Craig said tonight, "I keep expecting him to pop up somewhere and say 'Surprise!'." Unfortunately, that will not happen.

The Husband and I were so pleased to see these guys (and their long-suffering women) tonight. While I absolutely LOVE being a home based employee, folks like this make me miss being in an office everyday.

3 comments:

  1. I'm envious... Hot dogs at Driller Stadium are sooo good. Something about ball park dogs...
    Made even better when you run into good friends.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helen, You've hit the nail on the head. The dogs were better because we ran into friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait til Aunt Cindy and Uncle Steve come back to Kansas for a Royals game!!! That'll be fun too!! Callie's naming her baby Katherine Elizabeth. I'm pretty sure I will be calling her Katie Beth, however!!

    ReplyDelete