Friday, May 20, 2011

D'Novo Lean Gourmet

A few weeks ago the Tulsa LivingSocial deal was 15 gourmet meals and 5 snacks delivered to your home for five consecutive days. The regular cost of this service is $207, but the special offer was for $99. I jumped right on it!

Beginning last Sunday evening, a D'Novo Lean Gourmet insulated bag containing the next day's food was delivered to my front porch.
I'm talking breakfast, lunch, dinner and a snack and total calorie count never to exceed 1,500. This is a photo of my food for today, minus the breakfast, which I had already eaten.
D'Novo made me feel like I had a personal chef cooking for me. I love that the meals are freshly made and never frozen. I doubly love that the total calorie intake for the day did not exceed 1,500 calories.

If they ever offer another coupon like this one, I will be first in line to purchase it.

If I ever win the lottery, I might just sign up for the service on a long term basis! I could then afford to have meals delivered for both me and The Husband.*

I encourage you to visit D'Novo Lean Gourmet here to learn more about them. They publish their weekly menu in advance, so be prepared to drool.

*The Husband didn't starve this week, just in case you are worried. He was out of town and was responsible for feeding himself!

I received no compensation for this post. I just wanted to share my good experience with this local company.

2 comments:

  1. There food looks amazing!!! However, it is VERY expensive! Perry and I would definitely have to win the lottery to afford this!! But I would love having a personal chef!! :)

    ReplyDelete