Monday, May 3, 2010

My Brother-in-Law's Mother

I've been absent from here for a few days.

The Husband and I left late last week to drive to northwest Indiana for the funeral of my sister's husband's mother.
Nancy was a funny, funny lady. 

She and I shared many fashion favorites:
  • Glitter
  • Rhinestones
  • Gold Lame
  • Sparkly Jewelry
  • Bright, Shiny Colors
  • Animal Prints
I carried this purse all weekend in Nancy's honor. I thought it was appropriate. Fortunately, so did her children!
Nancy's loving husband, 7 children, 16 grandchildren and 9 great grandchildren are going to miss her very much.

As will we.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry ... she sounds like an amazing lady.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry for your loss but what a great tribute to a fine lady. She was smiling down from Heaven at your wonderful brightly red sparkly handbag.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your family's loss -That seems like a nice tribute though.

    ReplyDelete