Saturday, May 15, 2010

Spiffing Up Our Kitchen - Part 3

Good progress is being made on our kitchen project, as documented in my last post on this topic.

Thursday, the installation of the tile blacksplash began. It is looking great! 

One of the best things we did was request additional shelves be cut for our cabinets. The cabinets use adjustable brackets as pictured below:
This bracket installation allows maximum flexibility in shelf configuration. I've added the new shelves into the configuration and started reloading them.

New shelf configuration + additional shelves = more space = items in different locations

I've already warned The Husband he's going to have to look for things.

He was a bit grumpy about that.

He'll get over it.

P.S. I promise before/after pictures when the project is complete.

1 comment: