Friday, November 6, 2009

The Last Couple of Days

I've been busy the last couple of days running various errands, completing retirement paperwork and generally just enjoying the gorgeous weather.

I'm imprinting the gorgeousness in my memory so when the rain and the cold and the dreary gray days appear, I'll have a wonderful picture in my mind to recall these days.

I went to lunch with my mother and sister on Wednesday at McGill's on 21st Street. It was mom's treat to celebrate my retirement. It was so nice to have a leisurely lunch with them and be able to sit and visit for a spell.

The Husband and I are looking forward to having nieces from OKC visit this weekend. Should be loads of fun.

I hope all of you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I had coffee with a friend at Queenies today and the weather was incredible. It seems every one in town was at Utica Sq. today. I think the holiday rush has begun.

    ReplyDelete