Monday, February 13, 2012

Yada Yada Yada

So, what have I done since I last posted?

  • Laundry. Loads of laundry.
  • Dishes. Loads of dishes. 
  • Slept late. One of my favorite things to do.
  • Napped. Another one of my favorite things to do.
  • Finished a book. 
  • Started another book.
  • Friday Happy Hour with The Husband.
  • Lazed around on Saturday. Totally. Lazed. Around.
  • Watched "The Debt" with The Husband Saturday night.
  • Sunday breakfast with The Husband.
  • Shopped for The Mom.
  • Visited with The Mom and replaced light bulbs.
  • Watched The Husband start/check The Mom's car after she complained of a weird noise.
  • Expanded Cindy's Cupboard by renting a second antique mall booth at Generations Antique Mall, 11th & Yale, Tulsa.
  • Pulled together merchandise from my existing stock for Booth # 2.
  • Watched the newest episode of "The Walking Dead" live on Sunday night.
  • Watched the last hour of The Grammy's live on Sunday night.
  • Watched the newest episode of "Once Upon A Time" dvr'd on Sunday night.
  • Cleaned up the kitchen.
What did you do this weekend?

3 comments:

  1. Nothing compared to you. A second booth? You must be doing a lot of shopping. Here's a secret. The first booth on the wall to the left at Windsor Market always has great smalls at great prices. I love her booth as everything is old.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I am kind of fascinated at the moment by the idea of an antiques booth. I have shopped in antique stores all my life, and now want to get my own booth. You must be doing very well to open a second. Wish I were near Tulsa -- I'd stop by your booth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of laundry and dishes here too! But, nothing new about that. Saturday we had our Master Gardeners class, after that we did a couple of secret shops and then went out for dinner. Sunday was a day at the Farmers Market, then cleaning and then I spent the evening with my nephew helping him with an English essay. Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete