Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Who Has More Fun When Asleep?

The other night The Husband and I went to bed at a decent time. I elected to read for a while and The Husband elected to go directly to sleep.

After 15 minutes or so, The Husband starting mumbling. Then he started laughing. More mumbles, louder this time and very excited. And, laughter. Oh, the laughter! It was so funny, I laid in bed next to him and laughed out loud.

Of course, he didn't remember his dream in the morning.

He rarely remembers dreams.

On the other hand, I have horrible, scary dreams. Search this blog using the keywords "dreams" and you'll see for yourself. (I haven't even written about my recent car jacking dream!)

I guess it is obvious that The Husband sleeps the sleep of the innocent or something. What does that say about me?
 
Fiddle dee dee. I'll worry about that tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment