Thursday, February 2, 2012

Final January NaBloPoMo Status Report

In this post on January 1st, I committed to posting on the clipboard every day in January for BlogHer's National Blog Posting Month.

I just reviewed the clipboard and I only posted here 22 days. However, I did post over on Cindy's Cupboard 9 times. Unfortunately, those 9 posts do not line up exactly with the 9 days I did not post on the clipboard.

I had no posts in either place on the 17th, 18th, 19th and 22nd. (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday)

Funny, I would have thought non-posting days would have all been on the weekends, but that just wasn't true.

Overall, I am happy with my results. I plan to continue the effort to post every day. How about you? If you took the NaBloPoMo challenge, how did you do? I know my bloggy friend Jill of all Trades conquered it! Congrats to her

1 comment:

  1. I'm blushing, thanks Cindy. I've already signed up for February and yesterday I ALMOST didn't post but couldn't help myself. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete