Thursday, February 23, 2012

I Kicked Myself In The Rear Today

I was up and out of bed early this morning.

I went for breakfast at Old School Bagel Cafe in Brookside. I seriously love that place.

I was one of the first in line at the opening of an estate sale where everything was 50% off. I picked up a few items for my booths.

I went to visit my mom and ran an errand for her.

I visited both of my booths today. I removed old merchandise (in my first booth for more than 6 months), added new merchandise, and "fluffed" both booths to show off the items to the best advantage. I was pleased with the sales at both locations for the past week. Yippee!

I plotted my strategy for Friday morning estate sales. The first one opens at 8:00 am, so I'll be up and around again early in the morning. I hope I find lots of treasures!

I need to start photographing my treasures again and writing blog posts and Facebook posts for the cupboard. Perhaps this weekend.

What's on your schedule for Friday?

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like the perfect day! I'm glad to hear your booths are doing well, but I can't say I'm surprised. You put a lot of effort into finding and arranging your treasures, and I know customers appreciate that!

    ReplyDelete