Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Evidently, I've Misplaced My Mojo

I haven't been inspired to post here for the past week.

In fact, I haven't been inspired to do much of anything lately.

I did go to one estate sale yesterday and purchased a few things for my booths, but I haven't even bothered to check on them this week.

I feel tired and blah.

I must need a vacation. Or, a kick in the rear.

Maybe tomorrow I'll be motivated.

When you feel this way, what do you do to get yourself going again?

4 comments:

  1. well...I get that way every year after christmas and I am a slug until the daffodils bloom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm retired, so this won't work for everyone - but I just lay down flat on my back until I get so bored that I'll happily do anything. The nap refreshes and then the boredom revives the "mojo".

    ReplyDelete
  3. There must be an epidemic of this going around because I've been feeling the same way this week. I would like to blame it on "winter blues" but unfortunately we have been having beautiful 78 degree days in Southern California. I've been having little chats with myself to get over it. I tell myself to get up, do something for someone else, and smile. It really helps.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Could be a touch of spring fever. That's what I'm calling it lately. It's all I can do to squeak out a post lately....

    ReplyDelete