Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Italian Sausage with Bowtie Pasta

Our dinner Tuesday night was Italian Sausage with Bowtie Pasta, salad and garlic bread. It was tasty, as always.
This is one of my "go to" meals on nights that it is my turn to cook. I make sure I keep all the ingredients on hand so I can make dinner without having to go to the store. I just need to have enough time to defrost the sausage.

I found the recipe in February of 2006 in our local newspaper. I searched their archives, but could not find a link. I did, however, find it here.

It's an easy recipe and it typically tastes even better the next day as leftovers. Try it. You'll like it!

What is one of your "go to" meals?

4 comments:

  1. I am hungry right now, and that sounds beyond delicious. My go-to meal is anything with is either chicken breast with sides of rice and veggies, or breakfast burritos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to have some "go-to" meals in your hip pocket! This one looks yummy -- I always consider pasta my comfort food! Thanks for stopping by my table today at BNOTP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks really good, and not something I have ever made so I'll have to try it!! Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Claudia's Pizza Pasta Casserole as my "go-to." I usually always have the supplies on hand!!

    ReplyDelete