Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friday Tablescape

We are having friends over for dinner Friday night. I put the tablescape together Thursday afternoon.
I don't remember where I found the tablecloth. I've owned it for probably 12 or 13 years. I don't use it very often because it fits our table only when all three leaves are removed. Since there will only be four of us at this dinner, I thought it was a good time to use this lovely cloth with matching napkins.
The china is Royal Doulton Alice, which we received for our wedding 16 years ago. The gold charger was purchased at Dillards the holiday season after our wedding.
The silver is Easterling's American Classic pattern. We purchased the set in downtown Chicago the spring after our marriage.
The crystal is Waterford's Araglin, also a wedding gift.
The candle holders are three random pieces picked up over the years, plus one pair we received as a wedding gift.

When is the last time you used your wedding china?

Our Friday menu is the same as our last dinner with The Sister and The Brother-in-Law.

What are your plans for Friday night?

I'm linking up with Susan at Between Naps on the Porch. Visit her blog and you will find links to lots of fun bloggers!

2 comments:

  1. How pretty. Unfortunatly we didn't get wedding china. I got Corelleware which even that is all gone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful table! That tablecloth is simply gorgeous -- I know your friends will feel very special dining from your pretty china and crystal!

    ReplyDelete