Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Day In Bed

I woke up sick with a head cold this morning and have spent all day in bed sleeping, reading and watching TV.

I had a couple of months worth of the following series on the DVR:
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Brothers & Sisters
  • Grey's Anatomy
  • Private Practice
  • The Event
As a friend said to me recently, it may be time for me to break up with some of these shows. If I haven't found time to watch them by now, they must not be interesting to me any longer.

Do you watch these shows? If yes and now you don't, why did you quit watching?

I think I'll erase the DVR settings to record these shows. I can always watch them on the internet or On DEMAND if I change my mind.

I hope I feel better tomorrow. Mom wants to take The Sister and me to lunch here.

How was your day?

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes I watch most of those shows -Desperate Housewives,Brothers and Sisters, and Grey's Anatomy -I used to watch Private Practice but, like you I have them built up from so far back - since before our abc channel started messing up (a few mos ago) Now I have to watch some shows online -But, it's still hard to keep up! My husband often tells me I shouldn't record so much -but, you know. I've also been feeling not so great and even took a little nap yesterday - Hope you're feeling better so you can go out for lunch -I've always wanted to try that place!

    ReplyDelete