Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Recap of Christmas

The Husband and I had a great time with my sister's family on Christmas Eve and Christmas morning.

The Sister set a lovely table for Christmas Eve dinner.

The Husband and I made a crabmeat and shrimp cocktail.
We have made this recipe before for Christmas Eve dinner. We all love it.
Other dishes on the menu were salad, prime rib with 2 types of fresh horseradish, twice baked potatoes and carrots. Yummy!

We took a few family photos.
I read The Night Before Christmas to the girls.
After they fell asleep, "Santa" came and left their presents. Then the adults went to bed because we knew Christmas morning would arrive early!

Christmas morning consisted of lots of excited ripping off of paper and happy smiles when the gifts were revealed.

After the opening of the gifts and a hearty breakfast, The Husband and I made our way back home.

It's been a great day, with a couple of naps and the watching of Mousehunt.

I hope your day was full of everything and everyone you wished for!

No comments:

Post a Comment