Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Scenes From A Christmas Celebration

The Husband and I went to his brother's house on Sunday for an early Christmas dinner with his family.

Sweet Baby Ella was there with her cousin, Sweet Baby Katie. Here we are with them. Katie's eyes were closed, unfortunately.
Here's another photo of Sweet Baby Katie with her grandma. She's wearing a new hat and checking out a new book.
I'd show you a picture of Sweet Baby Ella opening gifts, but she kinda slept through that part of the day. She did wake up to spend some quality time with her Pappy Bill.
And here I am with my niece-in-law and my sister-in-law.
Our lovely husbands gave us matching sets of drink coasters they received FREE at the Royals vs. Yankees game they attended earlier in the year. I wrote about that trip here.

The Powell men are very funny. They think. 

What did you do on Sunday?

No comments:

Post a Comment