Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Yard Art Game

Guess what?

I have a new game to play -- The Yard Art Game.

Have you ever heard of it? Me neither!

My recent post "Okie Yard Art" came to the attention of the administrator of the website Along Life's Highway The Yard Art Game.

I received an e-mail from her asking for permission to use my photo and I, of course, immediately agreed and said "I wanna play! I wanna play."

My entry into the game was posted this week and I was awarded 7 points. Whoo hoo!

I am now SERIOUSLY kicking myself for not buying the garden gnome I saw at an estate sale a couple of weeks ago.

He kept calling to me "Cindy, Cindy, buy me please."

But I ignored him, even after returning twice to have another look. I'm a FOOL! Little did I know then that garden gnomes are the highest scoring individual item in the game at 4 points. 4 points!

My personal yard art is sooo boring. A frog here, a sun face there. You know...typical stuff.

I'm so happy I was found by the Yard Art Game folks. I love me some good yard art and I admire the creativity that goes into the scenes. Now I'll have a place to share the best examples of Okie ingenuity for both fun and points!

If you need some humor in your day, I encourage you to visit Along Life's Highway The Yard Art Game and to also play the game!

1 comment:

  1. Cindy, I am farklempt, wait a moment...

    Ok, wow, thank you for the write up. I am very excited when new players come on board.

    ReplyDelete