Monday, March 15, 2010

Okie Yard Art

The Husband and I frequently take Sunday drives in the country, with no intent other than to share Lee's Famous Recipe Chicken gizzards (don't judge us) and to spend time together.

I always bring our camera, because we never know what we are going to see.

Okies are resourceful people and we hate to throw anything away.

Behold...recycled goods that make a lovely tableau in the front yard!
Note the plastic flowers. They must be enticement for the lead deer!

3 comments:

  1. What's next???? Are you going to post pictures of you and Hubby in your "wears"??? Broaching on too much information!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try not to judge the whole chicken gizzard thing, I love... love the Okie yard art. Could I have permission to use this photo and link back to you. It is priceless.

    It is a truly great find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I'm speechless. The only thing that would be better is if the deer were hooked to a toilet.

    I left a little something for you on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete