Jenn, over at Perspective Required, gave me the Beautiful Blogger award:
The original rules of this award were to list 7 interesting things about yourself. Jenn modified the rules and listed 7 bizarre little quirks and/or weird chapters from her past. Now she wants to know the same about me! Here it goes:
1) I count things. All the time. All things. The Husband knows if we are out driving and pass a field of cows, he can ask me how many cows were there and I can tell him. (OCD, anyone?)
2) I check, re-check and re-check to make sure the doors are locked every evening. (OCD, anyone?)
3) I only allow myself to eat Funyons in the car while on a long road trip. Otherwise, I'd want them all the time.
4) I love laundry. I love the whole act of taking a pile of dirty clothes and making them clean, fresh smelling and put away in their correct places.
5) I've read Mrs. Mike at least 25 times since I was a young teenager. I just love this book!
6) The Husband has banned me from looking up any illness on the internet. If I have a common cold, after looking on the internet I will be convinced I have the most bizarre ailment. He uses "that" tone of voice and tells me, "Do NOT look on the internet, Cindy."
7) I have been a Trekkie since the original show was first aired. I've seen all the movies based on the original show. I've also seen most of the Star Trek, The Next Generation episodes. I absolutely adore the comedy "The Big Bang Theory" because the guys are such geeks and quote Star Trek a lot.
There you have it, Jenn. A little peek into what makes me, me. Hope it doesn't scare you away!
Now, all of you go visit Jenn and get to know her! Perspective Required