Friday, March 19, 2010

Beautiful Blogger Award From Jenn

Jenn, over at Perspective Required, gave me the Beautiful Blogger award:

The original rules of this award were to list 7 interesting things about yourself. Jenn modified the rules and listed 7 bizarre little quirks and/or weird chapters from her past. Now she wants to know the same about me! Here it goes:

1) I count things. All the time. All things. The Husband knows if we are out driving and pass a field of cows, he can ask me how many cows were there and I can tell him. (OCD, anyone?)

2) I check, re-check and re-check to make sure the doors are locked every evening. (OCD, anyone?)

3) I only allow myself to eat Funyons in the car while on a long road trip. Otherwise, I'd want them all the time.

4) I love laundry. I love the whole act of taking a pile of dirty clothes and making them clean, fresh smelling and put away in their correct places.

5) I've read Mrs. Mike at least 25 times since I was a young teenager. I just love this book!

6) The Husband has banned me from looking up any illness on the internet. If I have a common cold, after looking on the internet I will be convinced I have the most bizarre ailment. He uses "that" tone of voice and tells me, "Do NOT look on the internet, Cindy."

7) I have been a Trekkie since the original show was first aired. I've seen all the movies based on the original show. I've also seen most of the Star Trek, The Next Generation episodes. I absolutely adore the comedy "The Big Bang Theory" because the guys are such geeks and quote Star Trek a lot.

There you have it, Jenn. A little peek into what makes me, me. Hope it doesn't scare you away!

Now, all of you go visit Jenn and get to know her! Perspective Required

4 comments:

  1. I'm a door-lock-checker, too. I've even been known to get up in the middle of the night "just to double-check." :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, go buy a really expensive pair of sunglasses at Sak's and I guarantee you'll know where they are at all times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna, you made me laugh out loud. I really need to find these sunglasses, they are the clip-ons for my prescription glasses. So, they look cool. They are here somewhere, I just don't know where. If I don't find them, I'll start wearing my contacts again and go to Sak's!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Big Bang Theory, one of my fav's. Love Sheldon, totally. Mrs. Mike was my BFF's fav book in high school but I never read it. Bought it on Ebay a few months ago to read...need to don't I.

    ReplyDelete