Monday, July 25, 2011

I'm Happy

I go out to breakfast once or twice a week, prior to running errands or whatever else is on my schedule for the day. This morning I went to Old School Bagel, which is one of my favorite places on Brookside.

Here's the conversation at the counter, when I stepped up to order:

Me: "Good morning." 
Employee: "Good morning, how are you?"
Me: "I'm happy, thanks!" 
Employee (with a strange look): "You're happy?"
Me: "Yes, I'm happy!"
Employee: "Good for you!"

We then discussed how, if you set your mind to it, it's easy to be positive and happy every day because life is too short and most irritations really aren't worth the effort.

So, how about you? Are you happy?

1 comment:

  1. I so agree. I am happy, get down a bit but I have to keep positive. Makes a world of difference!

    ReplyDelete