Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Where Have I Been All Day?

Where haven't I been is the question! I left the house at 8:30am to do a few things. This is a list of my stops for the day:
  1. Lottie's estate sale
  2. Fikes-Parkhill Liquor store
  3. Office Depot
  4. Estate Sales Plus sale
  5. Gardners Books
  6. Home to unload the car and eat lunch
  7. Utica Square post office
  8. Lowe's
  9. Target
  10. Reasor's
  11. Back to the Utica Square post office because I thought I left my sunglass case there
  12. Hicks Brunson to buy a new sunglass case because it wasn't at the post office or in the car or in my purse
  13. Home to unload the car and put away the groceries
  14. Home Depot
  15. Phoenix Cleaners
And suddenly, it was 4:30pm and I still had not been to these places:
  1. Credit Union
  2. Goodwill to drop off donation
  3. Hobby Lobby and/or Michaels to find frames for a couple of new prints, since I haven't been able to find anything at the estate sales
I'm pooped, but I need to cook dinner and then sort through my estate sale purchases to separate the items I'm keeping from the items I'm planning to sell. (If you speak to The Husband, don't tell him I'm keeping anything. Thanks.)

Being a housewife is tough and tiring. And the vacuum cleaner is still staring at me. I'm just going to ignore it this evening. I'll speak to it tomorrow.

How about you? Where did you go today?

1 comment: