Monday, June 27, 2011

Air Conditioning Is Our Friend

It's hot outside.

When it's hot like this, I want to stay inside. However, since my last post I've been to a number of garage and estate sales looking for great items for Cindy's Cupboard. It's very hot (and sweaty!) work, but I found some lovely things.

Let's see, what else has happened?

Saturday night we attended a birthday party for a fantastic woman. (You know who you are!) We enjoyed visiting with friends and I met some new people. We had a great time.

On Sunday afternoon we went to Conrad Farms to pick up some fresh corn on the cob, tomatoes and cucumber. On Sunday evening a very good, very old friend came over and we served the vegetables with grilled ribeyes. Mmmm, mmmm, good!

This morning I went to one estate sale, followed by a quick visit to Cindy's Cupboard. The afternoon was spent at home cleaning and pricing new items, which is cool work!

What have you been up to? And, how are you keeping cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment