Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Breakfast in the Backyard

Would you like to join me for breakfast?
The table is ready.
Look, there's a chicken watching us.

The sun is smiling on us.
I can't wait to pick ripe Cherokee Purple tomatoes from those plants! 

In addition to the happy sun, it appears as if the frog boys will be watching us from afar.

I didn't make coffee. I thought we'd have some juice and a big glass of ice cold milk.

Would you like orange juice or apple juice? Whole, 2% or skim milk?

How do you want your eggs prepared?

We have strawberry or apple jelly to spread on our toast.

I'll be right back with the bacon!

Breakfast is my favorite meal of the day.
Thanks for joining me!

Tablecloth: Estate sale
Napkins: Estate sale
Glasses - Forest Green Depression: Estate sale
Glasses - Red, White & Green: Estate sale
Silverplate: Maternal grandmother's. I need to research the pattern name.
Plates: Bed, Bath & Beyond, Fitz & Floyd Everyday Bone China, Nevaeh White

I'll be joining Susan at Tablescape Thursday. Come on over and join the party!

5 comments:

  1. i will have oj, scrambled eggs and hold the jelly! Looks so cute and inviting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe your silverplate pattern is Oneida's Queen Bess. My mother had the same pattern and now I have it. It is a collectible pattern. If you need any more pieces you can check e-Bay. I now have 12 place settings of Queen Bess and many serving pieces. It is a lovely pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice place for breakfast! It is fun to eat any meal in the garden!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not to mention, breakfast is about the only time I want to be outside these days! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know a lot of folks who don’t eat eggs (they’re allergic, for health reasons, or concerns about animal cruelty). Here’s an awesome site that gives tips on cooking and baking without eggs: http://EggFreeLiving.com

    ReplyDelete