Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Thrifted Treasures

I stopped by the local Animal Aid thrift store and found these treasures. Each item was marked $1.
When I checked out, I paid a total of $2.24, because of discount day!

The glass container will hold buttons.

The butter slicer is a gift for a special person in my life. (Shhhh...don't say anything! It's a surprise...)

The linen San Diego, CA tourist towel is brand new, never used. Let me just say, I LOVE tea towels like this. I have a an entire drawer of these souvenir towels. Towels that someone brought home from a vacation and 1) never used or 2) gave to family members who never used them. I use them and I love them!

I'm linking to the following party at Coastal Charm. Join us there!
 http://linda-coastalcharm.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I have never known anyone to collect tea towels, in fact I would go as far as to say I have never seen souvenir tea towels for sale.

    I hope you enjoy your treasures.

    ReplyDelete