Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sugar Arts Show

Bless The Husband's heart, he went with me to the Oklahoma Sugar Arts Show at the Tulsa State Fair. We saw beautiful works of art.

Drapes made of sugar:

A TV dinner. Doesn't it look delicious?

A dragon with castle:

Look at these flowers:

Look at the recipe cards and the knife:

Look at this sweet Halloween cake:

One of my favorites this year is this drawer of jewelry:

I love, love, love the jewelry. But, look at the baby clothes:

Closer:

Again, closer:

There are many, many more photos I could show you, but I won't.

If you did not attend the Oklahoma Sugar Arts Show in 2010, I would recommend you plan to attend in 2011. It is fantastic and fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous. Wow, I love the Halloween cake and the jewelry. I don't know if I'll get there but going to try.

    ReplyDelete