Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I'm A Reacher Creature!

Do you know Jack Reacher? He is a character in a series of action/adventure books written by author Lee Child.

Jack is a loner, with no home or possessions, who walks everywhere. During his travels, he typically runs into a bit of trouble and then stays around just long enough to help innocent people resolve the problem. These books are fun, escapist entertainment enjoyed by both men and women.

I saw a story on Lee Child on the CBS Sunday Morning news recently. I really, really enjoy Jack Reacher mysteries and I knew other people did also, but I did not know some people called themselves "Reacher Creatures" until I saw this piece.

If you like a fun read, pick up the first book in the series and meet Jack. You may end up loving him!

P.S. If you live in Tulsa, Gardner's Books usually has the books in stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment