Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hello Out There...

I've really enjoyed writing this blog over the past year. In addition to it keeping our family informed of our day-to-day life and my weird thoughts, one of the best things is I have made new friends.

My new friends stop by to read my posts and, from time to time, leave a comment. Sometimes the comment leads to a further exchange of e-mails between us. I also make it a habit to keep up with my commentors by reading and commenting on their blogs.

I know I have some folks out there that read Cindy's Clipboard, but never speak up. I'd love to hear from you and get to know you better.

Please feel free to comment on a post or "follow me" (on the right side of the page). If you follow me, I'll follow you!

All I'm saying is, I'd love to make more new friends. A woman can never have too many friends, now can she?

7 comments:

  1. Howdy. I've commented before, but I just wanted to say how much I enjoy reading your posts. :) Keep it up, please!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blogging is so much fun, isn't it? It has quickly become one of my favorite hobbies, and I am a woman of many hobbies so that's sayin' a lot! I'm glad I found you, I'll be happy to follow along. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here I am ... and I agree about the joy of blogging .. it keeps me busy and busy minds stay out of trouble. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love comments and my readers. Blogging, oh I love it so!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly what you mean. I know I have several voyeurs. I'm always surprised when someone says "oh, I read your post about blah blah blah" and I think Why don't you comment and let me know you're out there?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still have friends from when I started blogging in 2005! And they know more about me than many of my friends here in town. That's one of the neatest things about blogging- all the people you get to meet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Cindy! I'm not sure if I've commented before, but I am a loyal reader. I used to work with Steve and started reading to see pics of your Holiday Trees :-) Hope you are both are doing well!

    ReplyDelete