We then went to Sapulpa for a birthday dinner for our nephew. When I married The Husband 15 years ago, The Nephew was 9 years old. He's now a handsome young man with a lovely wife, living just outside Kansas City and working as an electrical engineer. When did that happen?!?!
My S-i-L is a great cook, and I mean great! This is what we had:
- Appetizers (summer sausage, cheese, crackers, dips, etc.)
- The Pioneer Woman's beef brisket
- Cheesy potatoes (sooo good and sooo bad, if you know what I mean!)
- Baked beans
- Deviled Eggs, Tomatoes, Pickles, Jalapenos, Onions, etc.
- Birthday cake (of course!)
Mmmm good food and a great time!